PDA

View Full Version : Wish my doc had told me about this site

crazy_cat
01-07-12, 21:49
Hi, I'm a 28 year old female suffering from depression, have past history of depression at uni treated with Prozac and cbt.

The last year of my life has been pretty rubbish had a near death experience resulting in PTSD, which I received meds (trazadone) and counselling as well as emdr, stopped taking my meds of my own accord (numpty!) and stopped seeing the therapist as I didn't get on with her.

Funnily enough I'm now fully depressed and anxious and had a complete breakdown just over a week ago resulting in a trip to hospital... Mmm fun!

Was on 20mg Citalopram but didn't get on with it at all (extremely low and suicidal) now on diazepam 2mg as needed for anxiety (1 or 2 a day) and 20mg fluoxetine.

Found this site when googling current side effects of my meds and thought it seemed pretty good... Very few people understand what I'm going through, and its good to talk :-) also it's nice to be a bit anonymous if that makes sense (currently people are almost stepping back from me when I say hi following my breakdown lol)

Anyway, that's me xx

nomorepanic
01-07-12, 22:01
Hi crazy_cat

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.