PDA

View Full Version : blahhh

ju5t1n917
16-07-06, 07:34
well iv been seeing like blue spot every now n then... and i have been getting a pain on top of my head lil bit... it has me worried that i have anuerysm or something.. i had ct scans etc like 6 months ago but the pains werent on the top of my head at the time..

brenda
16-07-06, 11:12
HI
I get them a lot. nothing to worry about.
Do you get migraines?

YOu can see spots, zigzag lines etc with that.

Pam

ju5t1n917
16-07-06, 12:16
I'm not sure.. I'm rlynot sure wat a migraine is =/ im only 16.. can someone please describe precisely wat it is?

carlin
16-07-06, 15:10
Hi there, nice to speak with you again but sorry you are still feeling rough. I honestly don't think it is anything seriously wrong with you, have you been able to cut down your usage of the computor? are you drinking less 'rubbish' drinks? And just another thought, if you don't take offence, have you had your eyes tested lately? As i said before, make sure you get plenty of fresh air daily, a short walk maybe? eat plenty of fruit!!!! (yes i know i am nagging!) and drink water, get enough sleep, but i know what you teenagers are like, i have a few at home!!!!! try not to be frightened and take care of yourself. keep in touch xxx