PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Lonely Lu
16-07-06, 11:50
Hi everyone,

Reading some of the posts on this site has really touched my heart, as it makes me feel not so alone. I'm Lonely Lu - I felt this sums me up quite well as although I have friends and family, I feel mostly like I'm locked in a little world inside me that no-one else understands - even I don't understand myself sometimes! My little family is great, and we love each other to bits, but I still feel at times that no-one knows the real me. I have a gorgeous sister, a handsome brother, and although no-one ever says it, I feel like I'm the fat ugly one made from the bits that were left over, the parts no one else wanted. Blimey - I've never come out and admitted that before, but it's exactly how I feel.

Looking forward to becoming part of this wonderful on-line family [:I]

LL

shell100
16-07-06, 12:07
Hello lu ;)
ur lonely no longer honey x
welcome here, im also very new & have found some really really friendly encouraging people here
come into the chat room of an evening & it will lift your spirits no end ;)
michelle
x

nichiren
16-07-06, 12:19
Hi Lu,

Your self image made me smile... I'm sure sometimes we all think we've been put together from the leftovers, or bad bits. I'm sure you will come to realise that in some ways we are very fortunate. Our internal struggles with the ways we feel helps our lives to grow infinitely more than people who are selfish, arrogant, greedy and stupid. These qualities are the true representation of ugliness that is so prevalent in today's world.

Feel free to explain your private little world - you may be surprised to find a few of us hiding behind the mushrooms! [:P]

Steve

To truly see existence as it really is, would be the greatest gift!

Daisybun
16-07-06, 13:00
Hi Lu and a big warm welcome to you. As Shell has said you are not alone, there are many of us who have had similar feelings and can identify with you. Just remember that there's lots of friendly support here.

Take care
Daisybun

'This too will pass'

sueiamnew
16-07-06, 13:17
Hi Lu and welcome to the site.

nomorepanic
16-07-06, 14:24
Hi Lu

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

You will meet some lovely people here and get some great support.

Nicola

manmoor
16-07-06, 14:46
Hi Lu,

A big warm welcome to you. We are all here to help each otherx

Take Care

Mandy

xx

chucklehound
16-07-06, 22:40
Welcome to NMP

Take care

Chuckle

xxxx

polly daydream
17-07-06, 00:13
Hi Lu and welcome to the forum.

Best wishes,

Polly

scoobygirl2005
17-07-06, 02:15
Hi.

Welcome to the forum. You will find lots of help and support here.

Scooby2005
x x

giddy
17-07-06, 07:19
Welcome to the forum Lu
love Helen

Granny Primark
17-07-06, 08:31
Hi lu,

Welcome. I can certainly identify with you. Youl certainly get lots of understanding from the people on this site. People suffering from panic do get very lonelycus they cant go out and do the things they used to.
However youve made a good move by joining this site.
I know youl make many friends who will give you help, support and encouragement.

Take care
LYNN

xxxx

Lonely Lu
17-07-06, 15:44
Thank you all so much for your friendly welcomes - they really mean a lot to me! I have been reading posts, but have not contributed much yet, but hopefully I will contribute more as I settle in.

Thank u all, once again.:D

LL