PDA

View Full Version : Could use some advice?

Magik
03-07-12, 01:09
Currently, Having one of my usual bouts of not breathing normally. And getting the tingling sensations in hands and face. Hate this. I just got done watching a movie...didn't really help.

Trying to get my breathing back on track and the feelings of being "Hyped" Gone. Gonna go try a cold cloth on my face, see if that helps...

In the meantime, how do most of you deal with this? Breathing exercises don't seem to work for me, I need to find a welcome distraction of some kind...

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

nomorepanic
03-07-12, 01:29
It is the breathing that is causing the tingling so what sort of breathing exercises are you doing can I ask?

Magik
03-07-12, 01:46
I've tried some a member named Potato I believe put on here, no, it's my normal breathing and somehow it gets messed up. And I try to get calmed down and then the tingling starts back up again.

Just walking outside every once in awhile and back again.
Well, advise wise I mean...when I try exercises it makes me think about my breathing to the point it generally makes it worse. What I dislike.

---------- Post added at 20:46 ---------- Previous post was at 20:34 ----------

I hate the tingling afterwards and how cold my hands get. But everytime I've been to the er, thats what they say I have. They don't run tests, they don't do anything. I know sometimes people who have anxiety/panic have a unhealthy fixation on misdiagnoses, and I'd love to believe in every doctor I've spoken to...but it worries me.

I hate the panicked feeling I get, where I feel I'm going to pass out, though they say people who have a panic problem and can't control their breathing don't pass out..is that true really? That no matter howq light headed and unstable you get, you won't pass out?