PDA

View Full Version : Eeeeeeeeeeeek

smiley
03-07-12, 15:40
Hi Folks , i dont come onto nmp often these days , simply because im dealing with things much better now , i wont have the cheek to say im better because i dont know if we ever do get better but i sure have learnt to deal with stuff differently , for those of you that know the dreadful things im going / went throught with the death of my mum they are still ongoing , im due to get married next year :yahoo:, and ........ im off to Portugal in a few days time , eeeek im soooo blimmen scared , this is the one thing i didnt think i was ready to face but hey ho in for a penny in for a pound lol , sooooo if i manage the flight ill come back and tell you all about it , so wish me luck , bon voyage and all that , and remember there is a light at the end of the tunnel , sometimes it just takes a while to find the right switch ,

Much Love To All xxxxxxx:yesyes:

m.elise
03-07-12, 16:02
Congrats smiley! All the best with your travels and marriage. Thanks for the encouraging words, too. :D

bluesparkle
03-07-12, 22:14
hi h
lovely to hear from you :D
congratulations on your marriage ...hope there will be loads of pics to see.
you have come so far and you will be just fine on your holiday you`ll see.
rach
x

t0rt01se36
03-07-12, 23:59
Good luck Smiley! Please bring us back some sunshine, for the UK and I hope a success story from you.

smiley
11-07-12, 16:11
Well its Thursday , 3 days before i fly and the nerves are starting to kick in a bit now , anxiety seems ok , just a bit of a nervous stomach , but i can and will do this , wish me luck lol :blush:

spuder
11-07-12, 17:12
good luck smiley hope u get on ok xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx