PDA

View Full Version : What is the worst that can happen?

tt
16-07-06, 17:40
I often think to myself, if there was something terribly wrong what will be come of me. I can't handle this, well we all handle it just not with comfort. I read messges that god donesn't give you more than you can handle and 95% of what we worry about will never happen the other 5% we can.
I would just like to know a pole of people who feel:

I don't trust doctors to make me better -

I am just afraid of dying -

Can life go on, if i were to have a stroke or heart attack -

Just thought it would be interesting to see what is the worst that could happen and could we accept it. And what fears us at this point?

TT:)

TT:)

xxdancingxgirlxx
16-07-06, 18:36
i worry about that too, i just got back from italy after two panic attacks becuz i thought the bus was gonna set on fire and i was gonna die, at night i think someones gonna come in and kill me, and i agree with your point, but believe we only scared of the death becuse we dont know what it is...?

Daisybun
16-07-06, 19:09
Hi TT, interesting topic. I believe that God won't give me anything more than i can handle, I just ask for strength to get through each day and not just exist but enjoy the life I've been given. It is difficult sometimes. It is stange but when something bad does happen how we do learn to live with it and we find the strength to cope with it, we each have to do this in our own way and there are no easy answers, no right way or wrong way. I look to people who I know are very ill or living with disabilities and i see how they are coping and living their lives and it really pulls me up short at times, but living with anxiety is a challenge too, and step by step I'm getting there. I'm not so much afraid of dying but just wonder how i would cope knowing that i was going to die and worried about leaving my family behind.

Take care
Daisybun

'This too will pass'