PDA

View Full Version : new life

new life
03-07-12, 18:47
hello everyone ive just sighed up to this im lookin for like minded people i discovered tapping (e.f.t) about a month ago and aint looked back since its changed my life let me no if its changed yours :)

spuder
03-07-12, 18:53
what tapping newlife??

new life
03-07-12, 18:54
the real name for it is E,F,T go google it i use it for evereythin now :)

nomorepanic
03-07-12, 18:57
Hi new life

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

new life
03-07-12, 19:00
thank you for your welcome, i hope i can help people here i changed my life now i want to help others if i can do it anyone can :) ever the optomist ;)

Oink
03-07-12, 19:01
I came across "thought flow therapy" which I think is similar, if not same thing. Found it on a max kirsten app.

It seems to work for me too, but not sure if it's the distraction element or whether there's more to it. Can you point me to anything specific for anxiety?

Oink

new life
03-07-12, 19:07
E.F.T works for everything i had bad anxity for about a month to the point i was being sick this is the first time i tried tapping i had a group session and everyone tapped for me by the time we had finished my anxity had gone i think a lot of it is self belife but go google it nothing ventured an all that :) hope it works for you as it did me i use it numorus times daily now for everything :) good luck

---------- Post added at 19:07 ---------- Previous post was at 19:06 ----------

the more to it your talking about is the self belife im talking about think posative thoughs feel posative energy :)