PDA

View Full Version : got my mri results....

JennyW
17-07-06, 09:47
....and I'm fine [8D], well my brain is - it's very healthy apparently and no indication of anything horrible going on. I told the neuro how worried I'd been and he said there was never any cause for worry but the MRI for the brain was for my peace of mind. However I have 3 slipped discs - 2 in my neck and one in my back. This explains the funny feelings in my legs and arms. So physio starts Tuesday.

charliegirl
17-07-06, 11:40
That's great! Bet ur so releved? xx

JennyW
17-07-06, 11:46
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">That's great! Bet ur so releved? xx

<div align="right">Originally posted by charliegirl - 17 July 2006 : 12:40:51</div id="right">
</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

my god yes :D was having all sort of anxieties just waiting to go in the neuro's office then when I left, it was if all the weight on my shoulders had just been lifted.

manmoor
17-07-06, 11:58
Hi Jenny,

Im so so pleased for you. I bet you feel on top of the world now.

Great news

Mandy
xx

Piglet
17-07-06, 14:35
Well that is very good news:) - now you can put that particular worry behind you and concentrate on the physio.

Love Piglet xx

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

Peru83
17-07-06, 14:59
That is brill news, good luck with the physio.

Take carexx

Claire

onwards and upwards

Daisybun
17-07-06, 16:45
Hi Jenny, great news from the MRI. All the best with the physio too, you'll be feeling right as rain in no time

Take care
Daisybun

'This too will pass'

Two heads
17-07-06, 17:55
Thats greatjenny im so pleased for you!Maybe this will help put your mind at rest nowxxx

polly daydream
18-07-06, 17:51
That's great news Jenny, I'm so pleased for you.

Polly

scoobygirl2005
18-07-06, 18:48
Hi.

Aw am pleased for you. Bet you are a lot calmer now mate. Good luck with the physio.

Scooby2005
x x

april tones
18-07-06, 20:56
ah well done
i had one few yrs ago and was clear so i know what its like
i have fibro tho so needed clear one to rule out nasties xx

fibrochat) http://apriltones.proboards54.com

JennyW
19-07-06, 10:46
thanks for all your kind words. What a difference it makes to get rid of all that worry. I went off to physio yesterday and saw the MRI report and although it's very medically worded I could see the words "perfectly normal" associated with my brain scan so I'm a happy bunny.

However my back and neck - well that's another matter :D the whole of my right side is stiff - god knows why???? Anyway there is no way slipped discs can be "fixed", I just have to learn to manage them, ie posture, good seating and lifting etc and do stretch exercises every day [Sigh...]

jackie
19-07-06, 22:21
peace of mind is precious and im glad you have that now

it was worth it then

jackie

JennyW
20-07-06, 08:42
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">peace of mind is precious and im glad you have that now

it was worth it then

jackie

<div align="right">Originally posted by jackie - 19 July 2006 : 23:21:56</div id="right">
</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

you are so right - I never thought of it like that. When I remember just a couple of weeks back thinking how scared I was, it's amazing the difference and relief you feel when you are told there is nothing wrong.