PDA

View Full Version : Bad nite, bad thoughts

Will Loynes
17-07-06, 10:04
Hi all,
Have just left work early, I didnt sleep well and my depression is making me feel like I want to scream. Have been doing very well recently but today im halfway between tears and rage. I hate it when its like this!.
Had many nitemares last nite that made me extremely anxious, today my thoughts are very black, when i get like this i wonder how i keep coping.
The worst of it is feeling trapped by it, it doesnt matter what I try to do or where i go i just cant get away from it.

have just started to cry

Granny Primark
17-07-06, 11:23
Hi will,

I really feel for you. Trust me this is just a bad day for you and things can only get better.
Hope this helps

When your at your lowest and ready to give in,
Grit your teeth and start again, remember you can win.
Each day is like a bonus and what more could you ask
God will lend a hand as well and help you with this task.
Strength will come with each new day
Growing bit by bit
I believe that you can do it
So just for me
DONT QUIT!!!

Take care mate, youve got many friends on this websit

Love from
LYNN

Daisybun
17-07-06, 12:02
Hi Will, sorry you are having a bad day, the poem that Lynn has posted helped me a lot when I felt like you do now. I came through and I'm having a lot more good days. Don't give up hope just know that it will get better, it will pass. Lots of love hun

Take care
Daisybun

'This too will pass'

lizmarshall
17-07-06, 12:21
Oh Will, you sounded so great the other day. keep ypur chin up darling, you'll be fine as you said to me we all have our bad times, i know exactley how you feel and were all here for you. Keep going youre doimg great.

You know where i am if you need a chat.

Liz

mandg
17-07-06, 12:51
Will, I feel for you,
I'm having a bad day as well. Hopefully the good days will come and start to outweigh the baduns.

Big hug x

Mandy

manmoor
17-07-06, 13:44
Hi Will,

Aw hun Its crap when we get days like that. Im also having one so your not alone.

Hope you feel better soon

Mandy

xxxxx

nichiren
17-07-06, 14:12
Hi Will... nice to see you in the chatroom just now... I can relate so well to the experience of bad dreams affecting your whole day... It sometimes overwhelmed me when I was going through the worst of times a while back. You can go to bed feeling upbeat, and ok, then the next morning, you awake as though you just lost everything.

Maybe it's man thing, but I also know the rage vs. tears thing too... You feel so angry at having to endure this crap, and at the same time you feel so hopeless to prevent it.

The good news is that it will pass... I only wish I could actually go out and visit people - at least you are getting to a place of work! LOL... but that's my current challenge, and some days I get so low I could just sob, but the tears don't seem to be there - just a numbness. But I believe I will conquer it, just like before (being buddhist I just have to chant more!)...

If I can help, from a blokes perspective, please don't hesitate to PM me...

Hang in there, mate.

Steve

To truly see existence as it really is, would be the greatest gift!

nick_london
17-07-06, 14:19
You need to see your doctor, Will. And remember that states of mind do pass. Best, Nick

kazzie
17-07-06, 22:30
YOU TAKE CARE WILL AND HOPE YOU GET SOME SLEEP TONIGHT!! KAZ X PS LOVELY POEM LYN

Dave777
17-07-06, 22:43
Hi Will, hang on in there, you'll work things out, it takes a bit of time.

Dave;)

Dan
18-07-06, 09:44
hi
hope you are having a better day today
Dan

polly daydream
18-07-06, 17:14
Hi Will, try not to let it get you down sweet, things will get better.

Best wishes,

Polly

Will Loynes
18-07-06, 18:43
Thanks all,
am feeling much happier today, I seem to hit a low every so often and yesterday was one of my lowest.
Because i've had these issues for so long now I know I can recover, its just such a hideous way to be at the time tho.
Am sure you can all empathize with these feelings if you've suffered from depression at any time.
Once again, thank you all soooooo much, you really helped me through this episode.

Cheers

Will [8D]

xx

kazzie
18-07-06, 19:14
so pleased to hear you are feeling better will take care now luv kaz