PDA

View Full Version : Scared!

kimkitson77
05-07-12, 17:49
I wake up every morning feeling horrid!!
I dont no how much more i can take of all these dreadful symptoms!
I feel like i need to see a doctor everyday because of how awful i feel!!
Docs have told me other then my none life threatening heart condition i am fine and suffering massive with anxiety!!
The last 2 weeks have been the worse of my life so far yet im being told im fine!!
I am still to have ultrasounds, echocardiagraphs, 24hr holter monitors and fasting blood tests how am i supposed to just relax and not think theres a problem!!!!
please help me with your kind, honest opinions!!
kim x

lett20
05-07-12, 22:03
Hey kim , im the same ! As soon as i wake up in the morning the vicious cycle starts , i usually stay in bed to mid-late morning just to try and pass some of the day . I too feel like i need to see a doctor everyday because evryday i feel awful and there seems to be a new or different symptom and the just keep telling me i have severe anxiety . My doctor has agreed to see me everyweek at the moment but to me thats not even enough .
I know what ur going throught and its horrible , to me feeking this awful cant just be anxiety xx

kimkitson77
05-07-12, 22:11
Its horrible!!
I just cant help but think something really bads going to happen to me any minute! Like you said 1 symptom passes and another comes!!
I really dont no what else i can do about all this, i have my fasting blood test tomorrow so i may ask the nurse to just check me over!!
Im hoping i can just get up in the morning and feel fine... if not fine just slightly normal!!
I have great support around me but i just feel so alone!!
Your so right how can anxiety make you feel like a complete mess!! x

lett20
05-07-12, 22:15
Its such a cruel thing and nobody ( unless they have been through it ) understands i am constantly anxious and think i am suffering with depersonalization .. and i am my own worst enemy because every symptom i get i google and that sends me into more of a panic .
I too would like to wake up and feel normal or just a hell of alot better than i do atm x