PDA

View Full Version : Scared something's wrong.

bukendaa
06-07-12, 07:31
Hey the last 2 days been felling really crappy. Having a panic atack at the moment I have a semi migrane. I'm scared I'm going to get severe brain damage and forget how to talk and not understand people around me..fell really panicky. Even slury speech. I'm 16 and I smoke a bit..but I'm scared I'm going to have a major stroke..yesterday right side felt a little weak..I have a bit of agoraphobia and don't like going outside much but I have been lately not anywhere far just my streets local places. Will this last forever:weep under a lot of stress lately. :

meche
06-07-12, 07:50
Hi Bukendaa, I've been having bad headaches on/off since Feb and I've diagnosed myself with every neuro disease there is. It's now July...... and I'm still here. This is what HA does - it makes you think the worst. I know exactly how you feel though. I've been doing well these past few months but in the past couple of weeks I've developed a blurry/painful eye and I get odd sensations down my right side. Like you, I keep thinking I'm about to have a stroke. Yesterday was a bad day - for the first time in a long time I panicked! My speech went slurry, I was dizzy and spaced out. I honestly thought I was having one. Thing is by the afternoon I was calmer and felt ok. I don't think a stroke would present itself like that so I have to tell myself it was anxiety - althought it doesnt feel like it at the time. It won't last forever honey, it does get better but you have to work at it. Keep going out even if it is just down the street. xx

bukendaa
06-07-12, 07:56
Thanks heaps for those comments really help me..I to am felling spaced out and slury speech...just scared. Been felling okay for the last say 3mpnths but last week or sp just really bad..I don't know what's happend I take my meds. But thank you and hopefully I will fell better.

meche
06-07-12, 08:02
You will feel better but it takes time. There is no overnight cure and you might find you feel better for a few days and then crappy again. I had a month of being symptom free and thought I had beat it but here I am having another funny turn :doh:! It's so frustrating. My speech suffers alot with anxiety which really scares me. I sound like I'm drunk and I forget words or I just can't think at all. The more I think about it the worse it gets. xx

bukendaa
06-07-12, 08:05
You will feel better but it takes time. There is no overnight cure and you might find you feel better for a few days and then crappy again. I had a month of being symptom free and thought I had beat it but here I am having another funny turn :doh:! It's so frustrating. My speech suffers alot with anxiety which really scares me. I sound like I'm drunk and I forget words or I just can't think at all. The more I think about it the worse it gets. xx

Same here might go have a good lie down..and watch a film. Good luck to you. And thank you for the kind words.