PDA

View Full Version : Separation anxiety

AmyBun
06-07-12, 20:01
Today i had a pretty good day, surprisingly i had little to no daily symptoms and was ok...but around the time when i knew my husband was about to leave to work i started to feel this overwhelming sadness and started crying..now im experiencing all the daily symptoms, and i do sleep alone, he works the night shift :weep: Just wondering if this is separation anxiety? Im very used to him leaving but as of late id been feeling sad when he leaves. anybody familiar with this?

Dizzydoll
06-07-12, 22:52
me im anxious while my hubby is at work but wen hes home i seem to settle better i find days to b so long n difficult :-(

BobbyDog
07-07-12, 07:09
I get this, my Mum lives just around the corner from me and she is my only friend/contact, she went to Turkey earlier in the year for 2 months, I was a real mess, my anxiety was heightened and I was in a constant panic, I dont see here every day, but just to know that she is there makes me feel more calm.

You are not alone, it is a safety blanket!

AmyBun
07-07-12, 14:36
thanks for the replies. Yes it sucks to be alone when you have anxiety.. a lot of the other wives who's husbands work the same shift as my hubby don't even think about it..i get jealous of them cause they just stay home alone cool as a cucumber and enjoy their night while i stay home anxious, though i do some things like keep busy or distracted which helps. but i just wish i could stay home alone without a worry :weep: