PDA

View Full Version : Side effect of zoloft making me anxious!!!

mollygirl
06-07-12, 23:05
HI,
Well I used to take cipralex 40mg and my doc decided to switch me to zoloft because I was having too many health anxiety episodes and she thought it would be better for ocd.
Well I started taking it and thought I was fine. When I started 150mg I started getting this nausea after I ate. I was also pmsing and that sometimes causes nausea for me too.
But anyway now I am obsessed with this nausea after eating. I keep thinking I have stomach cancer. I did go to my physical doctor and she examined me and did some blood work and everything was fine. But I am still worried thinking this nausea is something else.
I am now on 250mg of zoloft. Maybe its not working for me.
What is crazy is that I am now afraid to switch back to cipralex in case the nausea does not go away and then where am I?
Any suggestions. Anyone have nausea with zoloft after eating?
thanks
molly

stamags
07-07-12, 12:15
no i dont, on 50mg sometimes feel nauseous but put that down to the anxiety.

LightUpYoYo
07-07-12, 19:55
I have just gone through a horrible transition from 60mg Citalopram to 150mg Sertraline owing to the FDA banning the 60mg dosage.

Nausea and diarrhea by far prominent side effects.
The nausea seems to still be lingering around even though I have been on this dose for a while.

Plus my anxiety and depression is shit, so I guess I'm going to have go through another dosage or med change.... joy!

I hope yours gets better, I would speak to your doc and see what they say.