PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone

Tiel
06-07-12, 23:56
Hi everyone. :) I have been diagnosed with Schizoaffective bipolar type and Social Anxiety. All my life, I've been a loner being too afraid to make contact with anyone. I am, currently, trying to overcome my Social Anxiety as I'm tired of being too afraid to communicate with people in real life or online. So I am being brave and joining this forum and posting. :tongue: ha ha

Well I have nothing else, so see everyone around. :D

nomorepanic
07-07-12, 00:07
Hi Tiel

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

BobbyDog
07-07-12, 07:01
I also have Social Anxity and I am facing my demons, I go to my local shop every day, it makes me very anxious and I am scared to look at the man/lady at the check out, I get really paranoid, but hopefully with continued exposure I will start to relax.

Tiel
08-07-12, 22:11
Thanks guys for the welcome. :)

BobbyDog, I used to be nervous about going in shops, but my mom made me go in all the time and now it doesn't bother me near as bad. I get nervous when checking out when there's people behind me, don't want them to get annoyed at me. I think with continued exposure you'll get better, I did. ;) Good luck! :)

BobbyDog
09-07-12, 07:02
Thanks guys for the welcome. :)

BobbyDog, I used to be nervous about going in shops, but my mom made me go in all the time and now it doesn't bother me near as bad. I get nervous when checking out when there's people behind me, don't want them to get annoyed at me. I think with continued exposure you'll get better, I did. ;) Good luck! :)

Thanks Tiel,

Much appreciated:D