PDA

View Full Version : Be warned - Penis problems (blood) - terrified!

Anxiety Jim
08-07-12, 01:30
Hi,

For he past 4 or 5 days it's been stinging when I pee. And my foreskin has been very itchy, I have phimosis, (tight foreskin), so it never pulls back so I can't see what the head is like.

My foreskin is a bit red, and very very itchy, and a few times today whilst trying to keep is clean, after washing I've noticed a bit of blood on the towel. about a thumb nail amount each time.

I'm not sure if it's from the foreskin or from further inside, but now i'm terrified I've got something really serious.

I had non-specific urethritis a few months ago, ( i had no symptoms) had antibiotics for 2 weeks and had assumed it had gone. But now I'm getting all these symptoms I'm afraid I might have it even though I had no symptoms last time. Or it could be something worse, bladder cancer? kidney failure? etc.

Any advice on what I should do?

should I see my GP or GUM clinic? It would be a lot easier, and cheaper, to see my GP.

Cheers,

P.S. sorry for the long post

nomorepanic
08-07-12, 01:31
Go and see your GP and they can advise

Em84
08-07-12, 11:18
Hi

It may just be an infection inside the foreskin where you are unable to pull back fully to clean which will result in a build up.
Your GP will be best to advise? a GUM clinic will only be an option if you believe you could have caught something from somebody.

Have you ever thought about circumsition?

x

theharvestmouse
08-07-12, 16:19
I would think your GP would suggest an operation to relieve the problem of tight foreskin otherwise you will have repeated problems like this.

LCARTEL
11-07-12, 14:06
Could be a touch of thrush or something if you have not been able to wash under there properly. If you cannot pull the skin back then you should definitely have a word with your GP.

hempchick
16-07-12, 05:31
Yeast infection? My boyfriend had one and the head of his penis literally started peeling. I don't think it's anything terribly serious but you should make an appointment