PDA

View Full Version : Fell motor function damaged.

bukendaa
08-07-12, 07:31
Hey y'all. Last 7 days felling verry strange. Really heavy in the head. Fell like my speech has slowed for no reason. Tired and exhausted its winter here could it be flu? I fell tired. I really scared something's happend to my brain. I have been geting up at 6 everyday I have to look after pupies from my dog it's really exhausting they need constant looking after. Can stress have impacts on cognitive functions such as speech and sensory perception. Do I have brain damage I've been felling fine for weeks. Drank some alchihol about 3 weeks ago which made me fell depressed. Have been geting nasty headaches all week. And I'm on Valium. I just don't know what to do. Just fell super tired..spaced out. Tense. Just don't want to know about things. Look toward sleep everyday " I just wana sleep all day"

Forever1803
08-07-12, 11:24
You sound like I felt two weeks ago - exhausted! I was so tired I felt completely spaced out and hardly able to put one foot in front of the other! I began getting sharp pains in the side of my head on the left, dizzinness, and I felt like I was having an out of body experience. I didn't even have the energy to string a sentence together. I saw my doc who told me it was all caused by stress, anxiety and lack of sleep. I took diazepam for a couple of days/nights, caught up with my sleep gradually and feel a lot better for it, although not completely better just yet. Do try to rest. You don't have brain damage. Try to relax, maybe a nice cuppa, a good book and your feet up, even just for a short while. Hope you feel better soon, Amanda xx