PDA

View Full Version : do any off you think that people around you had to yr gad

trish1955
08-07-12, 13:13
the reason i am asking this is because my husband winds me all the time he is verey selfish man he dont work he says he as to be at home with me
well even though i find it hard to be home alone i would ask my daughter to help out if he really wants to go to work but i no he dont i wouldnt mind if he did things for me in the home he dont he grumpy if he dont have a drink every night puts me on guilt trip if i dont want to cook you no i ave raised 6 children being agraphobis panic attack but all have turned out ok they all griwn up now with families of threre own by for my 2 yr old son he still at home and my youngest daughter jst moved bk in with her son i do cope even though to be fare i am tired now and just want a quiet life i feel i get took forgranted alot by all my famill i would like now to really concentrate on finding some relieve from my gad panic agraphobia it should be my time now but nope its not happening does any one else feel there home life makes them angry adding to yr already stressfull life take care3 all lv trish

---------- Post added at 13:13 ---------- Previous post was at 13:11 ----------

the reason i am asking this is because my husband winds me all the time he is verey selfish man he dont work he says he as to be at home with me
well even though i find it hard to be home alone i would ask my daughter to help out if he really wants to go to work but i no he dont i wouldnt mind if he did things for me in the home he dont he grumpy if he dont have a drink every night puts me on guilt trip if i dont want to cook you no i ave raised 6 children being agraphobis panic attack but all have turned out ok they all griwn up now with families of threre own by for my 2 yr old son he still at home and my youngest daughter jst moved bk in with her son i do cope even though to be fare i am tired now and just want a quiet life i feel i get took forgranted alot by all my famill i would like now to really concentrate on finding some relieve from my gad panic agraphobia it should be my time now but nope its not happening does any one else feel there home life makes them angry adding to yr already stressfull life take care3 all lv trishsorry my 21yr old son who works i ment not 2yr old

theharvestmouse
08-07-12, 16:14
I don't understand the title of the thread. But reading it I think you mean 'Does anyone think that people around you add to your GAD?'

Maybe edit it and you will get a better response.

---------- Post added at 16:14 ---------- Previous post was at 16:12 ----------

By the way I do think that people around you can have an affect on anxiety.

BobbyDog
08-07-12, 18:16
Problems will occur within a family unit, that is just part of life, up's and down's and it can be stressful. You have done well to bring up a large family, so pat yourself on the back.

I find that most people who know about my anxiety are very considerate and try to make me feel as relaxed as possible.