PDA

View Full Version : Hello All!

AuntieMoosie
08-07-12, 21:34
Hello All!
I'm so glad that I have found "no more panic":D
Don't want to bore you all with too many details but I wanted to give you a little background about me.
I'm in my fifty's (shhhhh!!..did I really tell you that??!!!:blush:) I have suffered from depression and anxiety starting when I had post natal depression back in 1984.....noooooo!! I'm getting on a bit!!!:blush:
I have been agoraphobic since 2004, mostly housebound apart from if I have no choice but to take a trip out.
I also have generalized anxiety and can have panic attacks at any time really.
I have just started on some new medication and I'm hoping that it will help me a lot more.
I live with my partner of 10 years, he's been such a help to me during my up and downs...I think he has the patients of a saint!!!
I have 2 grown up children, from my first marriage...I have a Son of 30 and a daughter of 28...also I have 5 Grandchildren whom I love dearly...I am expecting another precious Grandchild in November this year.
I also have 2 pussy cats that I adore.
Anyway, think that's enough for now.
Thank you for reading and I'm really looking forward to meeting you all and getting to know you.
Love and hugs from
AuntieMoosie:)
xxxxxxxxxxxx

nomorepanic
08-07-12, 21:45
Hi AuntieMoosie

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

BobbyDog
08-07-12, 21:49
Hello AuntieMoosie,

What a lovely introduction. I hope you make loads of new friends here at NMP.:welcome:

AuntieMoosie
08-07-12, 21:55
Thank you for your welcome:)
I'm finding this site so interesting, full of loads of helpful stuff.
Looks like I have much to read..but good cos it will keep me busy!!
Love and hugs from
AuntieMoosie:)
xxx

---------- Post added at 21:55 ---------- Previous post was at 21:53 ----------

Thank you BobbyDog..it's nice to meet you:D

Veronica H
08-07-12, 23:43
:welcome:to NMP. Glad that you have found us.

Vx