PDA

View Full Version : Mild headaches need reply

violet33
09-07-12, 02:22
Hi, I've posted here before, about MILD headache issue. As stated before drs are of no help at all, so I have had to try to figure out some triggers myself . I KNOW sinuses are involved & tension which are two different things.BUT I'VE ALSO NOTICED that neck position plays a role. When I'm looking down at floor, let's say when picking up something, my NECK NOT HEAD is in a certain position. The neck is CURVED. If your head is all the way down, so TOP of head is directly opposite floor, the neck isn't curved. When picking up something off floor,YOU ARE FACING THE FLOOR WITH YOUR FACE. It's this position that at times triggers mild headache as well as sinuses. CAN ANYONE TELL ME IF YOU'VE EVER HEARD OF ANYTHING LIKE THIS? I've been dealing with this issue a year now & I thank God it's mild, but want to figure out what it is. I'm tired of being anxious over this, SO PLEASE RESPOND. THANK YOU!

bukendaa
09-07-12, 03:18
If its been with you for a year the correct thing to do would be go to your gp. We are not Docters. And could only help you if it was a fair recent occurrence. Seems like you answered you're own question. If neck tension is the cause go make a booking with a chiropractor. Good luck :yesyes:

violet33
09-07-12, 05:05
Hi & thanks for replying. If you read carefully what my post says, you'll notice I said drs have been of no help. I would think that would make it clear I've been to dr. I know people on site aren't doctors, but I was only asking if anyone had heard of what I'm experiencing. PLUS, I've seen posts about a lot of symptoms on this site with people looking for someone to answer them.

bukendaa
09-07-12, 08:41
Trust me i know were your coming from. Been a member of the site for a few years. Seen it all and read it all. Posting the same kinds of thing. You have to try be more specific. When you say doc been no help..what did he say? suffer from tense muscles do you suffer stress..I wasn't geting cross. Seems like you post the same question each time. If you have headaches and there mild there's a lot of things that can help such as relaxation exercises..and increase in physical activity. Eat a stable healthy diet rich in amino fatty oils. Lots of fish and greens. Blood preasure can have a lot to do with it. I've been having constant headaches for 7 days. Just book into help

violet33
10-07-12, 03:35
Hi, my dr did exams & ruled out anything neurological, tumors, stroke & other serious problems. I have NO neurological symptoms. He thinks it's sinus, plus sleep position , plus tension, which I have LOTS of plus severe anxiety which is being provoked by a lot family pressures. I do believe the sinus , position, anxiety &tension are the likely problem. But I've been dealing with this for a year now & I find it odd that all those things began around same time. I know that sinus, position & tension can all effect each other, but then there's this neck issue at base of skull,many times after being asleep a long while. Although this is MILD, it's puzzling. I rarely need pain killer, Thank God, but am I stuck with this for the rest of my life? I'm just trying to figure out what I am dealing with & what the TRIGGERS are. I came to this site seeking answers or opinions Because although drs have told what they think (& I do believe them) they don't offer much solutions. Just trying TI figure All this out.

bukendaa
10-07-12, 06:27
they don't offer much solutions. Just trying TI figure All this out.

I have listed several solutions. Try to take advice rather than clam up. You came here for advice and it as been provided for you. If The gp's say you are fine. Well :huh: you are fine:D

Eat a stable healthy diet. Do relaxation and breathing exercises. Increase physical activity, and sort out family issues. You can't go wrong.

Am I stuck with this for the rest of my life.

It may be a life long problem...it may not. But there are many things you can do to help the situation. If it is hay fever then yes it will affect you for the rest of your life. Hay fever and sinus issues are life long small disorders. Nothing to fear and billions out there with sinus problems.

violet33
11-07-12, 05:21
CLAM UP???? I don't know who's posting these quotes, but u r COMPLETELY OUT OF LINE!!!!! Who are you to say I'm not taking advice???? Obviously I am seeking advice & opinions!!! Most responses I've gotten here have been helpful, but I will not be judged by ignorance!!!!!

---------- Post added at 00:21 ---------- Previous post was at 00:18 ----------

Bukendaa, please don't respond to ANY more of my posts. As far as I'm concerned u r rude, insensitive & ignorant!!!!

bukendaa
13-07-12, 17:43
CLAM UP???? I don't know who's posting these quotes, but u r COMPLETELY OUT OF LINE!!!!! Who are you to say I'm not taking advice???? Obviously I am seeking advice & opinions!!! Most responses I've gotten here have been helpful, but I will not be judged by ignorance!!!!!

---------- Post added at 00:21 ---------- Previous post was at 00:18 ----------

Bukendaa, please don't respond to ANY more of my posts. As far as I'm concerned u r rude, insensitive & ignorant!!!!

I have been fair and truthfully. If you have taken advice put it to use. You have posted several of the same posts about mild headaches. Take the advice others have provided. Rather than keep asking the same thing. Advice only goes so far. Clam up is a figure of speech as opposed to letting in peoples ideas and opinions.