PDA

View Full Version : Hello all

Allison Jayne
09-07-12, 17:21
Hello everyone, my names Allison I'm 32 and mum to three boys aged 11, 8 and 5. I suffered from panic attacks 6 years ago which I managed to overcome myself after about a year. Sadly on the 9 th June this year they came back with a vengeance and accompanied by GAD . I have been prescribed fluoxetine and am currently taking 20 mg a day. For the first week I was a complete wreck, I had shakes, stomach constantly churning, headaches and fatigue. Then for two weeks I was completely fine and really felt back to 'normal' , sadly Thursday just gone I felt ill, which with it brought my anxiety back :-( and since then I've been feeling how I felt when I first started taking my meds. I'm back at my drs tomorrow for my first review so will see what she recommends. Has anyone else had the same with fluoxetine.

nomorepanic
09-07-12, 17:32
Hi Allison Jayne

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Veronica H
09-07-12, 22:17
:welcome:to NMP. :bighug1:Vx

Vanilla Sky
09-07-12, 22:46
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Tiel
09-07-12, 22:55
:welcome: to NMP!

Allison Jayne
10-07-12, 16:44
Thank you for the welcome :-). Well I'm back from the drs, she's gave me another two months supply and sent me on my way! I'm feeling much better today and was only a little shakey this morning and haven't had the dreaded tight stomach.