PDA

View Full Version : i cant catch my breath

anxietyoverload
10-07-12, 13:08
does anyone else feel like they cant catch their breath?
it just comes on randomly even when im not worried?! but now im worried lol xx

spuder
10-07-12, 13:40
yes ive had this but i have asthma, might be worth a visit to yr gp to have a chest xray to see if u have asthma

BobbyDog
10-07-12, 14:21
It sounds like a common anxiety symptom, I am like that every day, but if you are worried check with your GP.

anxietyoverload
10-07-12, 14:23
im not too bothered about it at the min, i thought it might be another anxiety thing! hopefully it will pass! fingers crossed x

m.elise
10-07-12, 16:46
When my anxiety is up I have problems with this. It's funny/frustrating to have to focus on breathing...something that should come "naturally." If it persists I'd talk to your doc about it. All the best. :)

johnny boy
10-07-12, 19:00
yes i do get this sometimes anxiety really is a pain in the ass you just need to keep reassuring yourself that it cant physically hurt you although they are horrible feelings they do pass eventually. i find the more i have an anxiety the better i can deal with it. its natural for every one to be scared about things but there comes a certain time in your life where you cant live all your life worrying about imaginary things that will happen. what will be will be you dont need to live your life scared. but i totally agree the symptoms are crippling.