PDA

View Full Version : I accidently texted my guy bestfriend i was on my period

Lizbeth_bby
11-07-12, 04:20
I started my period today and i wanted to text my mom to pick me up some midol from the store but i accidently sent the text to my bestfriend who is a guy. i told him i was sorry like 2o time and he said it was alright he just doesnt want to talk about it but i keep saying im sorry because i feel horrible. hes not acting the same and i dont want it to ruin our whole friendship because it was an accident, he even calls me his long lost baby sister and hes like my long lost big brother. I feel horrible and i dont know what to do please help me?
Sincerely the girl who wishes she was a boy so none of this would have happened.

josh1987
11-07-12, 05:54
dnt stress about it.

meche
11-07-12, 07:31
I couldn't tell you the amount of times I've sent txs to the wrong person :doh:! Yeh - it can be embarassing but he'll get over it. He probably won't even remember in a few days. Not worth stressing out about honey. xx

blue October
11-07-12, 11:35
I once sent a naked picture of myself to everyone in my address book. Cost my a fortune in stamps :-)

If he is like a long lost brother he should be taking the mickey out of you within the week.

m.elise
11-07-12, 17:55
I'm sorry that you're so upset about this. I really hope that you'll be able to sit back and look at this and laugh about it. And I'm sure your friend really doesn't think anything of it. So let it go (as hard as that may seem). Everything will be OK. :)