PDA

View Full Version : Hello all

amdhyde
11-07-12, 15:11
Hello all my name is Anthony, I'm 27 and live in England. I have suffered from anxiety "GAD" and depression for many years now. I'm here to find both help and friends. I have never used forums before so this is all new to me. I've been alone most of my life and have finally scraped up enough self confidence to reach out to something new. I find it hard to discuss my problems but here it seems I'm not alone since I see there are many other people like me!. I look forward to meeting new people online and hopefully finding information that will help me along in life. And who knows maybe I can give some advice too :)

nomorepanic
11-07-12, 15:21
Hi amdhyde

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

BobbyDog
11-07-12, 15:36
Welcome Anthony, I found it difficult at first to share information about myself, but in my opinion people here at NMP are really honest and open, this makes it so much easier to receive and offer advice.
:welcome:

Nathan246
11-07-12, 16:26
:welcome:
Hi there Anthony welcome to the forum. Im Nathan 37 from Bexhill in East Sussex.

lleksam
11-07-12, 16:45
Welcome

Allison Jayne
11-07-12, 17:58
Hello Anthony I'm Allison and am 32, I'm from Birmingham uk.

Richard1960
11-07-12, 18:09
Hello Anthony.
It is very hard to share your thoughts at first but outside of forums i have seen so many medical professionals that being open and honest on a forum is as i have done for years in different situations only its on here now ,to me the stigma of my mental health problems have gone and are being controlled by medication ,and on here people are all generally suffering various forms of illness,so welcome along.:) Richard.

amdhyde
11-07-12, 18:12
Ty everyone for the warm welcome :)

Tiel
11-07-12, 18:36
:welcome: to NMP!

Veronica H
11-07-12, 22:27
:welcome:Anthony. This is a friendly site with good information and support.

Vx