PDA

View Full Version : any advice would be great.

ricky13
12-07-12, 21:13
hi im ricky im 24 i thought i was ok but im struggling with life i suffer from bad panic attacks and o.c.d i just want to tell you all some things. it might sound weird anyway here goes. i get weird thoughts all the time that some one has spiked my food or drink or im going to get effected by drugs its taking over my life i cant cope not only that i have been having the most weirdest dreams where i have witnessed sex with men and having sex with men its making me so paranoid. im completely straight i dont know why im having these ****ed up dreams. im so spaced out all the time im finding hard to cope. im currently on sertraline 100mg for the panic attacks. also i havent slept in days find it too hard to sleep and im exhausted. please help me am i alone.

nomorepanic
12-07-12, 21:28
Hi ricky13

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

shocker 17
12-07-12, 21:29
i have them thoughts about my food when i was 13 i thought i was going mad but it took me and long to get over it all because of a science lesson at school i have gad ocd and panics attacks too when i go to bed iam all shakey i listen to music with helps me fell a sleep

ricky13
12-07-12, 21:32
i have had these thoughts ages but they have got much worse as they are in my head all the time how do you cope. x

shocker 17
12-07-12, 21:40
do u have any hobbies