PDA

View Full Version : Please reply asap

darcy
13-07-12, 19:20
Hi, Just in the middle of a major panic here, need some advise ASAP.... ive been fine all day today, not really anxious.... just on the phone in the kitchen watching my little one eating and i got this really heavy feeling on the top front of my head, it hurt but not a pain..... only for a second... i tried to ignore it and carry on talking but it did it again which made me go into a full blown panic... heart racing sweating, shaking... ive now convinced myself im gonna have a brain hem any second andf i cant think straight.... would this be a symptom of it.... i have been having dizzy spells lately which my gp says is just my ear or neck as he couldnt find anything else wrong...... please reply soon as im still sat here shaking.....

---------- Post added at 19:20 ---------- Previous post was at 19:19 ----------

it wasnt actually on top of my head it was right inside on top if you get me??

Helen1985
13-07-12, 19:55
I get very odd head feelings sometimes, they used to scare me to death untill i started to try and ignore them- hard i no but it has helped!!! im sure your fine tenseness etc in the head and face can cause all kinds of weird feelings xxx

m.elise
13-07-12, 21:27
Hi darcy. I'm sorry to hear that you're having a rough day. As hard as it may seem at the time, you really need to just take it easy and not focus on the symptoms. Take some nice, deep breaths and do something that relaxes you. Keep us posted and I hope you feel better really soon. *hugs*

darcy
14-07-12, 19:27
Thanku guys.... not happened again since but have been waiting all day (like ya do) im sure if it was anything awful it would of done it again.... wouldnt it? :unsure:

Munchlet
14-07-12, 21:21
Hi Darcy

I just wanted to add that I quite often get strange feelings like you have described and I always tend to put it down to my sinuses.

I think they can cause pressure/heavy feelings in your head, have you had a cold recently or do you suffer from hayfever or anything?

I wouldn't worry, easier said than done I know but I think we do get lots of random aches and strange sensations, it's just unfortunate that those of us with HA tend to focus on them a lot more!

Take Care