PDA

View Full Version : Hi

gogogo
13-07-12, 23:46
Funny how I was reading an article on coincidences and I reach this site by chance the very moment I am trying to distrct my brain so my anxiety doesn't turn into panic. Must have been meant to be. I had the first attck I can identify as a panic attack almost 30 years ago when I was in my early twenties. I think I had panic attacks before that, but I didn't see the link with anxiety then. I hate these attacks. I hate them with a passion. They always leave me feeling stupid, and for a few days after I am so afraid I will have another one, I can't enjoy anything. So landing here must have a reason, if not to help myself, maybe I can help someone who is new to panic.

nomorepanic
14-07-12, 00:01
Hi gogogo

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

BobbyDog
14-07-12, 07:07
I share your worries and have been having panic attacks for 18 years, I did also have a few when I was growing up aswell, but only remembered that recently. I did have a period when I was panic free, so it is possible.:welcome:

R.Barratt
14-07-12, 17:06
Hello :)
I'm glad you have found nmp and that you want to help people who are suffering with a similar situation. So thank you and welcome :hugs:

gogogo
14-07-12, 17:10
Thank you for replying to my post and for the welcoming words. I sense warmth, care, and hope, so I am glad to have stumbled upon this site.:roflmao:

Veronica H
14-07-12, 20:21
:welcome:to NMP. Glad that you have found us. Vx