PDA

View Full Version : Pulling sensation up back of train into brain

Worrier12
14-07-12, 11:14
I keep getting this sensation like a pulling up the back of my throat and going into the back of my head/brain. It's almost as if someone is pulling a vein. I keep thinking it's a blocked artery/aneurysm =/.

For past week also my eyes have been really aching/strain, I've been using dry eye drops it's felt a bit better, I had an eye test and they said my eyes are fine, I'm worried it's related to whatever is going on with the pulling sensation.

Also, I feel like I have poor blood circulation or something. If I just sit on the sofa and rest my arm accross the back, it starts to go numb/tingly as if blood has been cut off. If I then put it back by my side, it goes away.

My main fears at the moment are

-Brain Tumour
-Poor Blood circulation
-Cornorary Artery disease,
-Brain Aneurysm
-Blood clot

Has anyone experienced any of these symptoms? Taking over my life at the moment.

---------- Post added at 08:30 ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 ----------

I also get these random minor cramps it my hand between my thumb and index finger (left hand), and my thumb starts moving forward and back on it's own. I worry this is poor blood circulation, or brain tumour making weird things happen

---------- Post added at 08:32 ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 ----------

Really thinking it could be MS now =/ apparently thumb spasms are a common symptom

---------- Post added at 11:14 ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 ----------

Anyone?