PDA

View Full Version : Go to bed wiv a headache. Get up wiv a headache,

sammie23
14-07-12, 09:36
Am I the only one? Happens all the time :-( Jeez anxciety will u ever give me a break?

ncfcfan85
14-07-12, 09:51
No you are not the only one :( I have a headache constantly. It might not always be bad, but it's always there. There's never a moment day or night when I notice my head feeling fine. And when it is bad it is bad :(

Doctors tell me it's all anxiety, but like you say, is there ever any let up? Just never seems to get better.

sammie23
14-07-12, 10:01
Iv had this headache for 3 weeks. Feels like it's in my ears aswel :-( I'm the same. When it's bad its bad x

meche
14-07-12, 11:42
Hi Sammie - headaches have become part of my daily life unfortunately. Thing is though, it's not just my head - it spreads to my ear, jaw and eye and is so uncomfortable. I'm sat here right now and the right side of my head/face feel bloated! I can sometimes hear a clicking sound but not sure if it's coming from my ear or jaw! It's a horrible, horrible feeling and at times I feel like I'm about to have a stroke/anuerysm. I feel crappy today but I have a wedding to go to in a couple of hours and I'm trying to give myself a good talking to - gotta pull myself together! Big hugs honey. xx

RoseEve
24-12-13, 13:54
I'm in the same boat here. I always have a headache and I'm really upset about it. It's it enough to be in emotional pain but we have to be in physical pain too? It's Christmas Eve and I have to put on a brave face for my family but I'm truly suffering. I hope we all feel better soon xoxoxo