PDA

View Full Version : Pleased to meet you

starachell
14-07-12, 19:22
Hi all,
My journey with anxiety started when I was a sophmore in college. After a regrettable run-in with diet pills, I experienced what I thought was sure to be my impending doom, only to later realize it was anxiety in full force. From that day forward I had a couple of attacks every day for three or four years. I worked hard and with the use of mindfulness and honesty (with myself), I managed to get over these episodes and find happiness. Unfortunately last year I had a 'relapse' for about a month. I stopped the panic attacks but ever since I can still sense an underlying anxiety and increased awareness that I want to keep working on. I'm here to talk to people who know what this journey can be like. I have a background in psychology and work in cancer research. It'll be great to hear from you!

nomorepanic
14-07-12, 19:34
Hi starachell

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

sunshine1
14-07-12, 20:01
Hi starachell! Welcome!

Jon1979
14-07-12, 22:11
Hi & :welcome:

Jon :)

Richard1960
14-07-12, 22:39
Hi And :welcome:.
Richard.

R.Barratt