PDA

View Full Version : Feeling better now! Exam tomorrow

Itryireallytry
15-07-12, 12:18
Hey guys. So this last month was awfull in terms of anxiety. I started getting panic attacks and palpitations everytime I left the house. A lot of exams I couldn't do cause I started getting scared even leaving my house and my room because I thought I was going to die.

I made a real BIG effort by continuing to do my daily basis activities. Going on public transportation, you know how hard that can be. But well I was still bad so I started taking sertraline again. A small amount tho. Just 50 mg a day.
And I started getting out everyday. Going for a walk. Pushing my limits. I feel much much better now. Tomorrow I have an exam. Of course I'm nervous. I probably will have a small panic attack before the exam but I'm really confident I can do it.
We only live once... I'm so young and all this month I was fine here at home why you I die or feel bad in a freaking room that I can get out when I want to? :)
So well, this is my story for now. Hope it helps somebody. And if you have any tips feel free to share them!

shea
15-07-12, 17:19
What a wonderfully upbeat and positive post!
Best of luck tomorrow, fingers crossed you pass!

BobbyDog
15-07-12, 17:27
Me too, all the best, you have the winning attitude!!!

Itryireallytry
16-07-12, 12:44
Thank you, it went well :) go with that attitude and everything goes amazing.