PDA

View Full Version : don't know if I'm anxious or I'll :0(

lindajane1971
15-07-12, 13:14
hi all,
I had such a horrible night, wake from 2-3am with sickly feeling and sweaty and my heart pounding, not racing just pounding hard. also had to get up and go toilet which was normal.
woke again at 5am feeling the exact same same, horribly sweaty and trembly and my arms feeling tingly. dropped off again after 6 and dozed on and off till late morning.
got up and still feel funny, feel sick, feel weird when I walk about, managed to force down a yoghurt and half cup of tea.
I can't distinguish if I'm having anxiety or am coming down with something.
I'm so worried as when my mum died suddenly her symptoms was sick, lightheaded and them she died from heart attack.

can anyone help me?
linda x

countrygirl
15-07-12, 15:02
I can understand why you are worrying as if you have ha then you can link any symptom with something horrible.

YOu might have some bug there is a lot of things going around at the moment.

Its so hard to distinguish between anxiety symptoms and health symptoms as they are one and the same its just the cause if different.

Be kind to yourself and hard as it seems try not to worry its something sinister as that will just increase the anxiety ( easier said than done I know)

lindajane1971
15-07-12, 16:13
thanks countrygirl, I do feel a little better now but not 100% right, although I don't thnk I will ever be 100% normal lol

lindajane1971
16-07-12, 16:50
I felt awful again today when i got up, forced down one piece of weetabix and it was a struggle, didnt manage tea.
Struggled down a yoghurt at lunch time and started to feel a wee bit better but now its almost 5pm and i feel just so very exhausted, like i could just collapse with it.
I walked to the post office and back which took all of 15 minutes yet i feel like ive been out for hours. Just have no energy in me at all.
So annoyed with myself for panicking over this but i just cant help it :(

unhappygirl12
19-07-12, 00:19
it sounds to me like you are suffering from anxiety and you are looking for answers to symptoms and deciding you have a serious health problem. The truth is you are just not able to diagnose yourself. I know it's tough but go and see a doctor and tell him everything that is going on. Having a few tests might be scary but you will more than likely get a lot of relief when you find out you are fine. Don't waste time, get some help and when you find out you are physically okay then you can tackle the anxiety. I have had similar symptoms and when I was checked out I was fine. I am now trying to tackle the anxiety which isnt easy but I feel better knowing what I am trying to deal with
Good luck