PDA

View Full Version : Hi all, new to the site

Yorkiemark
15-07-12, 20:42
Just a quick hello to everyone. Im a sufferer of mild anxiety and hope to find help, and more importantly help others to overcome their condition.
Its surprising to see how many people are in the same position who can relate to the feelings/symptoms that anxiety can bring.
Knowing you are not alone gives you the courage to move forward.

nomorepanic
15-07-12, 20:55
Hi Yorkiemark

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Jon1979
15-07-12, 22:02
Hi Yorkiemark & :welcome:

It is suprising how many people are in the same situation. I felt so alone and thought that it was just me. Comimg on here has been a great help and everybody is in the same boat. Its amazing as well how many people I actually know who are going through, or have family or friends going through the same thing.

Jon:)

Vanilla Sky
15-07-12, 22:15
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Pipkin
15-07-12, 22:52
Hi there and a warm :welcome:

I'm sure you'll find loads of members here who share your experience and that you'll find it comforting to see that you're not alone.

Take care and keep posting

Pip

R.Barratt
15-07-12, 23:11
Hello :)
I'm glad you don't feel alone now by knowing many people on nmp can relate with you xxx