PDA

View Full Version : Struggling to cope !!!

Annie1705
16-07-12, 06:55
Hi not posted here for a while but i am starting to struggle again.
Back in December i posted here because of my fear i had a B.T (cant even write the word it scares me that much, but i hope you know what i mean) Well after numerous trips to the doc, eye tests, blood tests and some neuro tests with g.p i finally began believing it was my anxiety and managed to feel somewhat better.
Having minor blips here and there but managing to deal with it.

Skip to now July, its 7 months later and about a week ago i started getting headaches sometimes not too painful just like pressure in my temples and across my nose, and sometimes bad enough they make me feel sick.
This has now sent me into a panic believing the worst again would the symptoms go for 6 months then return if it was something serious or would they be there all the time.

Also, my anxiety is now not only about my health but that of my two children if they get so much as a fever im rushing them to A&E because it must be meningitis, every minor illness is a major problem, now not only do i do the constant checking of myself, im constantly checking them too.
I'm really struggling as i dont want my anxietys to rub off onto my children especially my daughter who is five and picks up on everything.

Thanks for reading hope you can help as im feeling so low at the moment.
Annie

raggie66
16-07-12, 12:33
Hi Annie, I'm thinking that your headaches could be migraine caused by stress/anxiety? I had similar symptoms before I finally realised I had depression/panic.

It is instinctive to be over protective of your children. I think you need to discuss your increased worries with your GP who will reassure you that you do not have any major illness.

best wishes
R