PDA

View Full Version : Back Again

Mally
16-07-12, 09:24
After having a good couple of weeks were I felt relatively back to normal, anxiety has struck again. It crept back slowly and then hit properly at the weekend, I've been feeling anxious pretty much solid since Saturday. I've started a new job this morning which really hasn't helped, I've forced myself into work even though I felt rotten this morning as this seemed to be what helped me the last time I had an episode like this. I'm doing deep breathing exercises and have plenty of water and mints to keep me going. Not really sure what else I can do but just wanted to put down how I'm feeling and share it with someone else.

BobbyDog
16-07-12, 10:57
Perhaps things will start to get better soon, starting a new job is stressful for anyone, even more so for an anxiety sufferer. You are doing the very best that you can to rise above your anxiety.

theharvestmouse
16-07-12, 12:34
Half way through the day now Mally so just think that in a few hours you will have done your first day. You have shown courage to go out there today and get through it, well done.

Mally
16-07-12, 12:48
Yes, that's the way that I'm looking at it. I even went out at lunchtime to the dreaded post office so feeling really positive. I can do this I just need reassuring every now and then to help me through :blush: