PDA

View Full Version : My ears/head have gone weird.

countrygirl
16-07-12, 10:58
I have got a nasty virus that going round giving you cough from hell, just got cheked by Dr and my lungs are fine its viral infection in windpipe causing hypersensitivity so no antibiotics, fair enough BUT during the night I was having a mega coughing fit, very scary as I was almost sick and could not catch my breath when suddenly I got weird sensation in my head/ears. It was like a silent booming or a bird silenty flapping it wings. It gets me when I move my head, cough or talk. My ears feel weird as well. I told this to the Dr this morning when he was checking my lungs and he looked in ears and said that they were fine but that the virus could also affect the tubes to your ears and could give me booming echoing hearing etc. My ears are not blocked as such as I can pop them but do keep getting a sudden flapping sensation in my right ear for a few seconds .

He said both cough and ears could take a few weeks to get better!!!!!!!!!

Has anyone else had this weird silent popping or like someone silently banging a drum in your ears/head really hard to describe!

chanebehanan
16-07-12, 11:05
ugh yes ive had it for about a year now. honestly im so stressed out about everything else ive pretty much forgot about it and cant even tell anymore. Im sure as your mind drifts away from constantly worrying about it it will slowly fade away.