PDA

View Full Version : Quick one re Cit and Alcohol

Mick081081
16-07-12, 16:15
Hi Everyone,
Hope everyone is doing ok. Just a quick one really just looking for some input. I've dropped to 10mg of Cit a month ago and been ok, but have now noticed when I have a drink I seem to lose all rationality not doing anything crazy but just totally not how I used to be while drinking.

I know I should probably cap the drinking but has anyone else suffered with this as I'm finding it rather strange. I seem to be able to drink a lot more aswell and not suffer with a hangover which I find quite bizarre aswell.

Any input/ experiences would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Mick.

TJSMITH
16-07-12, 17:53
i have noticed my behavior more outrageous and get drunk quicker but i was on s higher dose than you 30mg, i did drink but not a regulr thing unfortunately when i did it was valot plus i couldn't always recall things

Mick081081
16-07-12, 18:31
Thanks TJ,
Just thought it was a bit strange, I haven't done anything crazy but total block of memory and making irrational decisions isn't what I'm normally like, Guess its back on waggon I go or at least drink a lot less. Hope you are feeling ok.

Thanks,

Mick.:)

nicola1980
16-07-12, 18:41
Hi when i was on cit i used to drink all the time on them, occaisionally when i got completely hammered i had no memory of the night before, i once woke after a night out in bed still fully clothed :blush: xx