PDA

View Full Version : I had a mild 'stroke'... Terrified.

ANG3LIC
17-07-12, 04:27
cant type much , im not up to much yet, last friday [its 17th today], i just remember waking up , ud slpt on sofa, i was in agony [i didsnt knw at time but also had/have very bad infection in arm n fluid]..it was 3 size normal, i was lucky chris there, tried get me up get arm comfy when i noticed coulnt feel foot leg..all right side, only felt small patch on inner thigh, by now my face had drooped, my eye, my mouth, i was dribbling, but i couldnt talk properly, sounded gibberish, i was confused but i think i siorta knew wghat wanted say, ... 999...hosputal, heart machine, bloods, etc... they wanted keep me in, my speech still slow/slurred, still confused, mixing words up to.. but i lied to them, i had one mission...''getting home to my daughter'' ..n pets, there was no 1 able care for my daughter she be taken into care...[been there b4 last time my legs started etc...took me 3wks get her bac k n i had go court], chris is not classed as legal gaurdian as stepdad. my mum fella woul never allow mum to...
i love my daughter she n my pets r my world.

my daughter is driving me to destruction though, been excluded then again on 1st day back, has go extreme school 4 6weeks..yes i can handle that, but she soooooo cruel, mocking, overpowering, dis respectfull, to me , if she sees me cry she mocks me????

ADVICE PLEASE :weep::weep::weep:XXXXXXXXXXXX:weep::weep::weep:

bottleblond
17-07-12, 11:12
Hi

Ok hun you may not like what I am about to say but I'm going to say it regardless.

There are times in a persons life where you have to put yourself first. Having a stroke, Mild or otherwise is pretty serious stuff and I think you should have stayed in hospital until you were well enough to be let home and you certainly don't sound well at all just now. You could be putting yourself at further risk by lying to the doctors.

I completely understand what you are saying about your daughter etc but being as the situation is plus the way your daughter is treating you, isn't going to help your condition at all. The fact of the matter is, you're poorly and you NEED medical help.

If I was you. i'd put my faith in the 'system' this once because you get to get well and get your strength back to be able to deal with the home situation.

No matter what you decide, I wish you the very best of luck and a speedy recovery.

Lisa
xx

BobbyDog
17-07-12, 11:51
You need to get lots of rest and try to avoid stressful situations, it is hard and may sound harsh, but ignore the comments from your daughter, the more that you react to her taunting the more she will do it, she will eventually get bored if you don't respond.

You must learn how to look after body and spirit.

ANG3LIC
18-07-12, 00:24
awww thankyou BOTTLEBLOND N BOBBYDOG , lovely reples, i knw ur advice is sooo right, but social.s already involved, last tume i had be rushed into hospital... chris took day off so can help n collect mia frim school at 3.15pm ..she was in primary then, i ringin social etc from hospital, AT 2.10PM 3 STRANGE SOCIAL WORKERKERS MARCHED INTO MIAS CLASS N INFRONT ALL.. SAID BLA BLA N TOOK HER., THEN KNOCKED ON MY/CHRIS DOOR SAYING '' we removed mia as we unsure she had a carer n she comung with us as bla bla,,, we had go court t get her back nearrly 4wk later...the judge openly reprimanded the social.services to our glee.
MOA N MY PETS MY WORLD...terrfied to loose them.
i not been homest re my daughter true behaviour to me, mainj but others. sorry cant type any more arm sore xxx