PDA

View Full Version : Pain while checking testicles? Please help :(

Jsp
17-07-12, 11:32
I've been experiencing groin and inner thigh pain for about a week now, so I went to the doctor. He said that there's a strong possibility that it's to do with my back (I have a small curvature of the spine which sometimes presses on certain nerves) but he wanted me to check my testicles for anything when I get home, and to ring if I find anything abnormal.

Well, I don't really know HOW to or WHAT I'm looking for! I've had a poke around both testicles (although I must admit I'm mainly focusing on the left testicle as my pain is around my left groin) and cannot feel any lumps. BUT, on both testicles, it feels kinda weird when I touch them, Quite uncomfortable, but nothing really painful, yet noticeable.

Is this normal? I know testicles are quite sensitive so obviously poking them may bring certain sensations. I don't want to poke them to much as this may make them sore :(

I'm just panicking so much as my doctor obviously suspected cancer, as he told me to ring back immediately to book an appointment if I found anything.

If anyone has any advice then that would be great.