PDA

View Full Version : Going to hide here for a bit!

electrical_stormgirl
17-07-12, 13:00
I'm feeling awful today and several work colleagues have commented that I seem quiet so I pretended to have a headache. Escaping here is the first time I've felt better all day! It's ridiculous that a 37 year old woman should feel like such a kid :blush:

BobbyDog
17-07-12, 13:30
Anxiety does make you feel like a child, everyone else seems to be getting on with their adult lives, while we are stranded in our own time warp, unable to complete the simplest of tasks and always needing the support of others.

Things can and will get better for you at some point and you will be able to get on with the rest of your life.

terror-x
17-07-12, 13:45
dont feel like a kid as i am office based aswell and when my anxiety is going through the roof or even starting the first thing that comes to my mind is get on NoMorePanic website i think that this website holds a certain stress/anxiet release for some people because there is allways someone here to listen.

antrob1000
17-07-12, 14:21
I am also at work and having a really bad day and need 5 mins to escape otherwise things get too much.

Beckybooboo
17-07-12, 21:14
Hi,

It does make you feel a bit withdrawn from everything, but as long as you feel a little more normal when you're on your own or with family/friends then that's what matters.

All the best,
Becky