PDA

View Full Version : Hello, <3

AbbeyJane
17-07-12, 17:21
This is my first time on here and its not something i have ever done in my life.
I have been suffering with depression and panick attacks for about 3 years now,I also have aspergers syndrome. but recently things have been getting worse and out of hand. A few months ago i was taken into hospital for suicidal threats, and after being in for a week i was reffered to a childrens phsycalogical unit where i stayed for about a month. It was the worst time of my life and i thought i had just got out of it, but i found myself on the bridge a few days ago. I seem to have rapid mood swings and one minute i am ok the next i want to die. :huh:
Trying to be like everyone else feels impossible for me, I just want my old life back. I was only diognosed with aspergers in year 7, i am now leaving year 11. I still have not come to terms fully.
My boyfriend helps me alot and i am thankful, But even he has his down days, We help each other out. :)

Abbey <3

nomorepanic
17-07-12, 17:32
Hi AbbeyJane

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Jon1979
17-07-12, 17:42
Hello & :welcome: