PDA

View Full Version : Nothing seems to be working.

loverblesarah
17-07-12, 22:12
Hi....

Ive been on citalapram, mirtazapine, amitriptyline, diazepam, propranolol and currently on mirtazapine but its not helping.

I take them on a night time as they make me tired, and it just feels like they are not working.

Im constantly feeling wound up and take it out on other people.
I found myself getting impatient when Im delayed in any way
Still getting this head pressure

Just sick of going doctors now cause they all just look at me as if to say its you again :( i just want it all to stop now....

nomorepanic
17-07-12, 22:31
Can I ask what therapy/treatment you are getting or had?

loverblesarah
17-07-12, 22:35
Nothing, :( about two years ago it got really bad to the point where i were having pannic attacks cause i thought i were going to die, and having to stop at my parents for like a week walking down stairs having to drag my feet along....

But now when im active im ok, but as soon as im sitting down thinking/worrying i have this wiered feeling in my head. :'( i just want it to go..

x

nomorepanic
17-07-12, 23:22
You need to ask the GP for a referral for CBT - that could help you immensely

loverblesarah
17-07-12, 23:31
Is there tablets out there for head pressure :/ cause when i ask the pharmacy she says theres no over the counter but ask GP. x

m.elise
17-07-12, 23:35
I would really encourage you to find someone you can talk to (professionally) about everything. Meds can only do so much. There's a lot of work that we can do ourselves to help things move along.

What are you experiencing when you reference "head pressure?" Is it a sinus problem?

loverblesarah
17-07-12, 23:43
no been doctors about it before, and they say its anxiety but.... when im busy in day time i dont feel it as soon as its night and ive got time to think it happens and its like i can feel the top left/right side of my head more than the other. :/ its so hard to explain and feels like my heads leaning more to one side x