PDA

View Full Version : Some advice please?

Louise1234
18-07-12, 09:02
Hi everyone,

Ok my panic attacks were seeming to get a bit better like no so often, but for the past 3 days its all i can think about from the moment i wake up till i go to bed it feels as if i can not take a deep breathe properly.

Im constantly feeling chest pains, cant breathe properly, dizzy just feeling really weird, i feel as if there is actually something wrong with me. I hate feeling like this i just want to be a normal 19 year old, i feel like i cannot deal with it anymore, im having my first CBT session tomorrow and i am very scared! :(

I have suffered from panic attacks since i was 16. I am also wondering people who have been suffering from years, with therapy does it get any easier? like able to live your normal life, do what you want and be able to control them without being frightened of everything because of them..or could they just eventually ever go completely??

Please help me someone?? :( xx

BobbyDog
18-07-12, 09:46
Don't be scared about the CBT it can only help you. In my experience the Psychologists and councellors are really friendly and will put you at ease. They will teach you how to respond to your anxiety in a more positive way.

Good luck!

Louise1234
18-07-12, 19:20
Thank you, i just found out my CBT has been cancelled and moved onto another date :(

I just seriously hate this, i feel as if my body is not in control anymore, it does not feel like me at all. i feel physically ill :(