PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone

Dingdong
18-07-12, 10:44
Hi, this is my first venture into any type of forum. I'm a 53 year old man and I've suffered from depression on and off for ten years, my current episode started three years ago when I lost my job and since then I have lost my home, my self-confidence, my self-esteem and am slowly losing the will to live. I've tried lots of medication with little or no success and have lost all confidence in my GP's, (have seen six different ones in the last year), my only help at the moment is a counsellor I see once a week who is a volunteer for the hostel I'm staying in at the moment. I am not expecting a lot from this forum but I'm running out of ideas.

nomorepanic
18-07-12, 10:57
Hi Dingdong

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

BobbyDog
18-07-12, 12:31
I really hope that you do get a lot from this forum, you will be surprised, if you get involved with threads, perhaps you can help others with your experience.
:welcome: