PDA

View Full Version : hiya

remi
18-07-12, 14:51
Hiya everyone, im 17 years old and have had severe anxiety for around 7 months. I barely leave the house and have had to leave school, stop doing my a-levels, give up a part time job and most of my friends due to anxiety. I would love to get to know some of you that are experiencing similar issues to me, we can fight it together:D

nomorepanic
18-07-12, 15:02
Hi remi

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

BobbyDog
18-07-12, 17:14
Hey Remi,

Sounds like you are having a really rough time of it at the moment. I hope you get all the support that you need here at NMP.:welcome:

spuder
18-07-12, 17:19
hi and :welcome: to nmp hope u get all the advice u need to make a recovery if u wanna pm me feel free.

sadprincess
18-07-12, 19:49
hi and welcome, im new too :)

What a difficult time your having, i really feel for you. Have you found out why its started?
Are you getting help and support?

Take each day and tiny little steps, i found reading up on it helped so much and gave me an insight into what was happening. It may feel like your in a dark pit, but you will learn to climb out into the light.

sending you a big hug x

ChangelingGirl
19-07-12, 00:01
Hi and wleocme! I am sorry you've had to give up on so much due to your anxiety. Have you sought any treatment?