PDA

View Full Version : Hi all

MrsG
18-07-12, 16:08
Hi there,

I used to be on this website a couple of years ago when I was at my 'low'point. It really helped me and as I got better I didn't feel the need to log on anymore and left the site.

However, even though, I am not as bad as I used to be (I have the odd episode of anxiety) I can feel it creeping back up on me... I am due to be married later this year and as excited as I am, I am getting worked up about the day. Not about what we are doing as such (I am very sure of that) just for some reason feeling very anxious and I went for my first bridal fitting the other week and had a mild anxiety attack once I had the dress on. I am worried I am going to be feeling very ill and anxious on my wedding day and really don't want this.

Any advice from other people who got married whilst suffering from anxiety? how did you manage on the day?

Thanks.

Jane. xx

nomorepanic
18-07-12, 16:19
Hi MrsG

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.