PDA

View Full Version : newbie constant dizzyness very tired

pinkmonkey7
18-07-12, 20:20
hiya just wondering if any one has any advice for me......
about a year ago i went to the doctors about feeling dizzy and finding it hard to catch my breath they said it was anxiety so now i see someone weekly to help me.
I had a burst cyst on my ovary and have to have a follow up next week to see if it has gone down 2 weeks ago i had a smear and it came back abnormal with severe dykariosis so have hospital a week on monday.
now i feel extremly dizzy extremly tired finding it very hard to function all my body and joints ache broke down at the doctors today and they are doing more blood work tommorrow finding it hard to believe its all my head feel like im going back to sqaure one :weep:

PinkRoxy
21-07-12, 09:57
aww honey (((hug)))

Im so sorry to hear that. Try not to worry too much hun. Did your doctor explain things to you and reassured you? I know it seems so scary right now but its amazing at what doctors can do to help patients get the best treatment. I dont know much at all on that condition you were diagnosed with but I hope everything will go ok.

If you are feeling worried then the extra symptoms of feeling dizzy and tired could be contributed to anxiety.

Just try and relax and if you feel worried then just give the nurse at your doctors a ring to have a talk about things.

I hope you feel ok soon and get things sorted hun.

All the best.