PDA

View Full Version : is it anxiety? what should i do?

safijan
20-07-12, 08:13
hi ......
i feel an effect on my head, and as the the time passes this effect changes into pain.when i get busy then i dont have the problem but when i free i always feel an effect on my head, it seems as my mind has focused on my head... some times i feel depression because of this effect. is it anxiety or else. and what should i do to get rid of it. i need help from all of the members plz help me out
regards

Mick081081
20-07-12, 20:14
Hi Safijan,
If I were you I'd go and see your GP to see what he suggests. It could well be anxiety as if it's more of a problem when you aren't busy and focus on it then I would agree with the feeling you are having as had it myself. Get yourself booked in as tension/stress/anxiety can create all sorts of weird physical sensations. Hope you perk up soon.

Take care,

Mick.:)

safijan
21-07-12, 07:05
thanx miccy for ur generous response.
i wanna say that i dont have any worries and tention still this effect is irritating me ,and i fear that this effect would not b deminished by medication . and if i fasten my head with a piece of cloth or thread da effect diminishes , and i have on and off days ,some day this effect does not appear at all bt most of the times it remains.
now i want to ask whether this effect wil diminish by itself or else and must i consult with a gp??????????

i guess my mind is generating stream of thoughts directed towards my head in other words it seems that they are obsessive thoughts.
regards

Mick081081
21-07-12, 10:22
Hi,
I'd go and see the GP and explain your situation. Sounds to me like you are focusing on this feeling and by doing that it adds fuel to the flames. If you could stop yourself from concentrating on the feeling you may be able to overcome it (That's easier said than done as been there). Best advice is to go and see the doc as you don't want to put yourself through any unecessary suffering. Hope you pick up.

Mick.

safijan
21-07-12, 10:50
hi.......
ys exactly i am concentrating it..... i also tried my best to just become a watch man to these thoughts and dont let focus on it but each time i failed .
plz do talk to a doc for me as in pakistan there may not be good gps especially in peshwar
regards