PDA

View Full Version : Need some support

saintdee
20-07-12, 09:03
Hi all

I am really struggeling at this moment in my life with my anxiety. I have no major reason to be in such a state, but I am!

What I'm finding hard is the physical symptoms in getting, these are causing me to panic even more and I'm finding myself in a vicious cycle.

My physical symptoms are not wanting eat as I feel sick and feel that anything that touchs the back of my throat will make me gag, my lower back aches constantly, I just want to close my eyes as they are stinging, need the toilet a lot!, my legs trembling constantly.

Because I'm not eating I'm working myself up that all the above symptoms are something more serious than anxiety.

Can anyone relate or help?

Xx

emmasaurus
20-07-12, 12:13
I can definitely relate. My physical symptoms are nothing like yours, but they're equally unpleasant (it affects us all in different ways, after all). And my fear of them is what keeps them kicking around. It's difficult to accept, I know, but anxiety isn't just a mental/emotional thing, and when we finally come to terms with that fact, the symptoms will gradually dissipate. Hang in there! You're not alone in this.