PDA

View Full Version : Feeling worse after beer :-(

sammie23
21-07-12, 16:05
Iv been feeling pretty good these past few days. Then decided to have a girly night out. Got drunk had a dance and enjoyed myself. Woke up this morning feeling like crap. Anxciety is threw the roof :-( Jeez u can't even go out n try and have some normality in ur life without doubling the anxciety symptoms the next day. Now I regret going out and trying to be normal. I feel dizzy, headache, palpitations and just strange. Hate this I do.

spuder
21-07-12, 16:47
hiya sorry to hear ur not well r u on meds? i had a pimms and lemonade a couple of weeks ago and felt like u did doc said it was my meds on ciprlex

sebinkent
21-07-12, 17:20
I feel like crap too after a night of heavy drinking - not just a hangover but really bad anxiety. Alcohol does wonders in the short term but in the long term makes anxiety worse.. I've cut down and won't drink more than 3 or 4 alcoholic drinks in one evening (boring I know) but it has made a huge difference..

lindajane1971
22-07-12, 01:23
I used to drink at the weekends and would enjoy it until I got anxiety and now I barely touch it as it definately agrivates it :(
I never did like hangovers, and anxiety made them 100% worse than a normal one and I would get very freaked out and scared.
Just drink plenty of water/juice and rest it out, you will feel a lot better once you get a good sleep and it's out your system.

honeyp1e
22-07-12, 02:15
that's why i don't drink :( my anxiety would always be awful the next day :( hope your feeling better soon x

sammie23
22-07-12, 09:25
Glad I'm not alone. Thanks for the replys. I dont drink really just when I go out wiv friends and I love the drunk feeling lol just not the next day x