PDA

View Full Version : Another Silly Anxiety Attack:(:(

ParanoidScotsman
21-07-12, 18:40
Was just at the shop there and bumped into my cousin who was with his daughter and we were having a good natter and we were laughing a bout a pic he put up about his brother on facebook and i said to his daughter for a laugh "Is your uncle gay?!" and she was eating her sweetie and she she said " A Wee Bit":roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: so i said "So he's bisexual then?" and she said "What's that?" and i said "Ask your mum" and my cousin was laughing "No dont!" and his pal made a gay joke to me(we all gladly have non pc humour):roflmao:.

Now i came away into the house and starting getting anxiety attack thinking"should i have said that to his daughter?!?!, it was just a joke, am i bad person oh no no no:weep:"

Am i being silly?:blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::b lush::blush:

BobbyDog
21-07-12, 18:48
Not sure, depends on how old she is. I don't believe hiding these things from children is a good idea, but perhaps there is a time and place. It also depends on how open your family are.:blush:

ParanoidScotsman
21-07-12, 19:31
Not sure, depends on how old she is. I don't believe hiding these things from children is a good idea, but perhaps there is a time and place. It also depends on how open your family are.:blush:

About i think 5/6/7 she is, i have said in the past also to her for a laugh obviously and in front of her dad "Are you drinking Wine tonight?"(As he was i think as well) and she shook her head and said NO! :roflmao:

---------- Post added at 19:18 ---------- Previous post was at 18:57 ----------

When they went away no one was even upset at all ,all in a good mood, i just sent my cousin a text saying sorry i said that joke to his daughter as i shouldny say these jokes and that i feel bad about it.

---------- Post added at 19:31 ---------- Previous post was at 19:18 ----------

I got a reply back from my cousin after i said sorry and he said "It's Alright lol"

then i sent another one saying that i dinny think when i try to be funny and i ask if he was offended an he said to me"Nah,just try watch what yer saying next time lol"

What do you's make of that??.

stamags
21-07-12, 19:51
probably because at that age they tend to repeat things

BobbyDog
21-07-12, 20:25
About i think 5/6/7 she is, i have said in the past also to her for a laugh obviously and in front of her dad "Are you drinking Wine tonight?"(As he was i think as well) and she shook her head and said NO! :roflmao:

---------- Post added at 19:18 ---------- Previous post was at 18:57 ----------

When they went away no one was even upset at all ,all in a good mood, i just sent my cousin a text saying sorry i said that joke to his daughter as i shouldny say these jokes and that i feel bad about it.

---------- Post added at 19:31 ---------- Previous post was at 19:18 ----------

I got a reply back from my cousin after i said sorry and he said "It's Alright lol"

then i sent another one saying that i dinny think when i try to be funny and i ask if he was offended an he said to me"Nah,just try watch what yer saying next time lol"

What do you's make of that??.

I think he means keep it zipped. But it sounds as though he is OK with you.

ParanoidScotsman
22-07-12, 16:59
I think he means keep it zipped. But it sounds as though he is OK with you.

He is and turns out i have been ovverreacting and then some! was at his house last night having few beers and i was really apologetic and was like"Dinny worry man it's fine, just watch what you say, i have to say to some of the lads(his mates) to watch what they say sometimes in front of her/to her like"hey watch how you speak in front of her" kinda thing.

BobbyDog
22-07-12, 19:57
He is and turns out i have been ovverreacting and then some! was at his house last night having few beers and i was really apologetic and was like"Dinny worry man it's fine, just watch what you say, i have to say to some of the lads(his mates) to watch what they say sometimes in front of her/to her like"hey watch how you speak in front of her" kinda thing.

It's all in the past now, stop worrying:D

ParanoidScotsman
22-07-12, 21:53
It's all in the past now, stop worrying:D

I know! Here's the irony tho,last night he and his mate said in front of her about me taking the mick of course saying" you no want to see him dance in bra and panties?!!"(after i did some mad dancing to a song that was playing!)

And she was giggling and all that and i was like "EH?!! i just had an anxiety attack over what i said" and he said "She didnt know what it means tho"!!! eh!! lol.

claire_2910
22-07-12, 22:32
i always go over things in my head. I re-write texts to make sure I don't offend anyone. Sometimes, we say the wrong things. It doesn't make us a bad person - we are who we are. If you say something inappropriate, don't worry. If no-one was hurt or upset, you shouldn't be. Just keep telling yourself, she was fine and brush it off. Leave your worry behind :) xx